Adapt community network tech works center
OUR SERVICES FALL INTO THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Demonstrations: Have a specific item in mind? You can try any device in our extensive inventory with someone skilled in its use.
- 60-day Loans: Some, but not all, of our devices can also be borrowed for a limited time. Loans are also available for repair or to accommodate short term needs like recovery from surgery.
- Training: We do extensive trainings on a wide range of topics for individuals and groups.
- Public Awareness: If you serve a group that needs to know more about Assistive Technology and the State Assistive Technology Program, we can present at your conference or resource fair.
- TechWorks To Go!: Our fully stocked TechWorks To Go! van brings Assistive Technology to group events in the community. We can come to health and resource fairs, nursing homes, senior day centers, libraries, schools and workplaces
Please contact us for information or to schedule an appointment:
718-436-7979, ext. 711